Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Monthly Summary: July 2017

Books I read:
1) Sapphire Blue (Edelstein-Trilogie #2) by Kerstin Gier




Rating: 4/5


















Not Yet Rated.












3) RoseBlood by A.G. Howard





Going to be a video review!

















Not Yet Rated.












5) Emerald Green (Edelstein-Trilogie #3) by Kerstin Gier





Rating: 4/5


















Going to be a video review!












7) Fortune Kookie (Looking for Normal #2) by Jean Gill





Also going to be a video review!

















Rating: 2/5












9) Stolen Songbird (The Malediction Trilogy #1) by Danielle L. Jensen





Not Yet Rated.
















Rating: 1/5












11) Cascade (River of Time #2) by Lisa Tawn Bergren





Not Yet Rated.

















Not Yet Rated.












13) Six of Crows (Six of Crows #1) by Leigh Bardugo





Not Yet Rated.
















Rating: 2/5












15) Warrior Witch (The Malediction Trilogy #3) by Danielle L. Jensen





Not Yet Rated.












Books I received:





Love sci-fi so I'm very intrigued!












2) Final Girls by Riley Sager





A BOTM pick!

















I love fantasy so this one seems promising!












4) The Lucky Ones by Mark Edwards





Very intrigued for this one.











Books I couldn't finish:





Just couldn't get into it.












2) Red-Headed Stepchild (Sabina Kane #1) by Jaye Wells




Ehhh reminded me of Anita Blake series for some reason and god knows I'm done with that series.

















I think I was just tired of too much vampires LOL - I just couldn't.












And that's it!  Not a terrible month but not great either.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holed Up In A Book © 2015