Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Monthly Summary: May 2017

Books I read:
1) Spider’s Revenge (Elemental Assassin #5) by Jennifer Estep





Not Yet Rated.

















Rating: 3/5












3) Fairy Keeper (World of Aluvia #1) by Amy Bearce





Not Yet Rated.

















Not Yet Rated.












5) By a Thread (Elemental Assassin #6) by Jennifer Estep





Not Yet Rated.


















Not Yet Rated.












7) Mer-Charmer (World of Aluvia #2) by Amy Bearce





Not Yet Rated.

















Not Yet Rated.












9) Reborn (Shadow Falls: After Dark #1) by C.C. Hunter





Not Yet Rated.

















Not Yet Rated.












11) Dragon Redeemer (World of Aluvia #3) by Amy Bearce





Not Yet Rated.

















Not Yet Rated.












13) Deadly Sting (Elemental Assassin #8) by Jennifer Estep





Not Yet Rated.












Books I received:





Pretty excited - got this for my BOTM.  Sign up and join me in this book club!












2) Sage Alexander and the Hall of Nightmares by Steve Copling




Read the synopsis and looks like it's completely up my alley so I'm very excited to check this one out.
















The synopsis looks interesting but a bit hesitant now that I saw the 2 star overall rating on Goodreads...












4) Connor's Brain by Malcolm Rose





Quirky cover!

















This one looks very promising!












6) Post-High School Reality Quest by Meg Eden





Interesting cover!

















Looks very interesting!












Books I couldn't finish:
1) Dear Thing by Julie Cohen





I just couldn't get into this one.  Read the first few chapters and decided to pass this one.  The cover looked super cute though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holed Up In A Book © 2015