Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Monthly Summary: November 2016

Books I read:
1) The Killing Dance (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #6) by Laurell K. Hamilton





Not Yet Rated.

















Not Yet Rated.













3) Sirensong (Faeriewalker #3) by Jenna Black





Rating: 3/5

















Rating: 3/5












5) The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White





Rating: 2/5

















Not Yet Rated.












7) The Infinity of You & Me by J.Q. Coyle





Rating: 2/5

















Not Yet Rated.












9) Narcissus in Chains (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #10) by Laurell K. Hamilton





Not Yet Rated.

















Rating: 3/5












11) Cerulean Sins (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #11) by Laurell K. Hamilton





Not Yet Rated.












Books I received:





Realized that this is book two...now I need to hunt for the first one too.












2) The Other Einstein by Marie Benedict




Actually read and finished this book for my blog tour earlier this month!
Rating: 3/5












Due to author's request, I cannot reveal the cover until sometime in December.  However, the cover looks pretty epic and I'm pretty psyched.

4) Generation Next by Oli White





Don't remember entering to win this book but I guess I won LOL

















This cover looks fantastic!












6) Iron Cast by Destiny Soria





Won this one over a month ago and just received it - pretty excited

















Won this one on Twitter from the author!












8) Enter Title Here by Rahul Kanakia





Received this yesterday! Just in time for today's post :)












Books I couldn't finish:
1) Darkchylde: The Ariel Chylde Saga by R. Queen




I tried, I really did but honestly it was just too confusing and I felt even more lost every single time I turned the page.












Andd that's it!  I have to say, I haven't been reading as much in the past week or two namely due to two reasons.  1) I just got Pokemon Moon so I'm spending way too much free time becoming a Pokemon champion and 2) my Kindle broke so I just got a new one on Cyber Monday and am waiting for it to arrive so I can start devouring books when I'm commuting or whatnot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holed Up In A Book © 2015