Monday, October 3, 2016

Monthly Summary: September 2016

Books I read:
1) Sentinel (Covenant #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout





Rating: 2/ 5

















Rating: 4/5












3) Unforgotten (Unremembered #2) by Jessica Brody





Rating: 4/5

















Rating: 4/5












5) Entice (Need #3) by Carrie Jones





Rating: 3/5

















Rating: 3/5












7) Bloodlines (Bloodlines #1) by Richelle Mead





Not Yet Rated.

















Not Yet Rated.












9) Tell the Story to Its End by Simon P. Clark





Rating: 1/5

















Not Yet Rated.












11) Spectyr (Book of the Order #2) by Philippa Ballantine





Not Yet Rated.

















Not Yet Rated.












13) Endure (Need #4) by Carrie Jones





Rating: 3/5

















Rating: 2/5












15) The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead





Not Yet Rated.

















Rating: 4/5












17) Silver Shadows (Bloodlines #5) by Richelle Mead





Not Yet Rated.












Books I received:





Pretty psyched for this one!












Books I didn't finish:
1) Daughter of Darkness (Kindred #1) by V.C. Andrews





This was just too odd for me and it was very slow.
















I liked her other books so I was surprised when I just couldn't get into this one.












And that's it! :)  It was a pretty slow month for me - got super busy with my bartending classes and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holed Up In A Book © 2015