Friday, September 2, 2016

Monthly Summary: August 2016

Books I read:
1) The 13th Prophecy (Demon Kissed #5) by H.M. Ward





Rating: 2/5

















Rating: 4/5













3) Exposure (Virals #4) by Kathy Reichs























Rating: 1/5












5) Until I Die (Revenants #2) by Amy Plum





Rating: 4/5

















Rating: 4/5












7) The Darlings are Forever (The Darlings are Forever #1) by Melissa Kantor





Rating: 2/5

















Rating: 4/5












9) Geist (Book of the Order #1) by Philippa Ballantine





Not Yet Rated.

















Rating: 4/5












11) My Favorite Mistake (The A Circuit #2) by Georgina Bloomberg





Rating: 3/5

















Not Yet Rated.












13) Off Course (The A Circuit #3) by Georgina Bloomberg





Rating: 3/5

















Rating: 2/5












15) Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout





Not Yet Rated.

















Rating: 3/5












17) Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout





Not Yet Rated.

















Not Yet Rated.












19) The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories by Marina Keegan





Rating: 3/5

















Finally done with the whole series!  So proud of myself :)












21) Apollyon (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout





Not Yet Rated.












Books I received:
Didn't receive any this month!  Time to catch up on everything I did receive though.  

Books I couldn't finish:





I really tried but I just couldn't get into it and I've been trying to read it for weeks.











And that's it!  This month was a bit slow, I think. Hopefully next month will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holed Up In A Book © 2015