Monday, July 18, 2016

Fiery Tales Series (#3-12) by Lila DiPasqua

Fiery Tales Series (#3-12) by Lila DiPasqua
Published between 2010-2013

Review:
This will be an uber short review mainly because these are just short stories under the same series and since they’re short stories, there isn’t much world building or character building.  There’s just the plot that I would need to mention.

Essentially, all of these short stories follow a new couple but they are (mostly) all during the King Louis reign back in France a long time ago.  And most of them are somehow connected to the King either has his bastard son or his illegitimate daughter from his multitude of mistresses.  They are all incredibly short (hence short stories) and are all considered as erotica.  I haven’t read much erotica recently because I find that they tend to lack any short of actual content but I had put this series in my TBR a long time ago so I figured, why not.

There weren’t any particular stories that stood out but I did like the Duke’s Match Girl best only because it had the whole betrayal aspect to it that made my heart squeeze a little.  The other stories were basically: either the male or female would approach the other, the sparks would fly between them regardless or not they want it, tons of sex, they fall in love somehow, always some sort of obstacle and they figure out how to overcome it, and they live happily ever after.  There really wasn’t much to it.


Overall, I would recommend these short stories to those who just want a quick erotica read.

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holed Up In A Book © 2015