Monday, May 2, 2016

Monthly Summary: April 2016

Books I read:
1) Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls #1) by C.C. Hunter




Rating: 4/5


















Rating: 4/5












3) Impulse Control (Talent Chronicles 0.5) by Susan Bischoff





Rating: 3/5

















Rating: 4/5












5) Hush Money (Talent Chronicles #1) by Susan Bischoff





Rating: 2/5

















Rating: 2/5












7) Taken at Dusk (Shadow Falls #3) by C.C. Hunter





Rating: 4/5

















Rating: 2/5












9) Whispers at Moonrise (Shadow Falls #4) by C.C. Hunter





Rating: 4/5

















Rating: 2/5












11) Chosen at Nightfall (Shadow Falls #5) by C.C. Hunter





Rating: 4/5

















Rating: 4/5












13) Odd Thomas (Odd Thomas #1) by Dean Koontz





Review and rating to come

















Review and rating to come












Books I didn't finish:
1) Chime by Franny Billingsley




This book looked a lot more interesting than what I had anticipated...unfortunately I felt compelled to put it down after a few chapters.












Books I received:




Won this book in a giveaway - pretty excited!













2) Fionaby Meredith Moore





Also won this book in a giveaway!












And that's it!  This month has been pretty busy for me so didn't get a chance to read as much as I would have liked but still, not too bad.  Let me know what you guys read this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holed Up In A Book © 2015