Friday, February 5, 2016

Monthly Summary: January 2016

Sorry this is a little late - it completely crossed my mind that I had to do this post, hahaha.  Anyways, moving on...

Books I read:
1) A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy #1) by Deborah Harkness



Rating: 4/5
















Rating: 4/5












3) The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy #3) by Deborah Harkness




Rating: 4/5















Rating: 3/5











5) Vampire Vacation (The V V Inn #1) by C.J. Ellisson



Rating: 3/5















Rating: 3/5












7) Big Game (The V V Inn #3) by C.J. Ellisson



Rating: 3/5















Rating: 3/5












9) Dead, Undead, or Somewhere in Between (Rhiannon's Law #1) by J.A. Saare



Rating: 3/5
















Rating: 3/ 5











11) The Ripple Effect (Rhiannon's Law #3) by J.A. Saare



Rating: 3/5
















Rating: 4/5











13) Tempest Rising (Tempest #1) by Tracy Deebs



Rating: 3/5















Rating: 3/5












15) Tempest Revealed (Tempest #3) by Tracy Deebs



Rating: 3/5














Not yet reviewed.  












17) World After (Penryn & the End of Days #2) by Susan Ee




Not yet reviewed.














Review coming up shortly.










Books I couldn't finish:
So far, I've been doing a great job at actually finishing the books that I picked up so hopefully that continues!

Books I received:
1) Nookietown by V.C. Chickering




Not 100% sure how I feel about this book but I guess I'll find out!

















Haven't picked up the other books in this series yet so I guess it'll take me a few before I get to this one.












Anyways, that's everything!  Hopefully February will be as productive in my reading-sphere as January was.  Comment below on what YOU read last month!

1 comment:

  1. Claim free satoshis at Easy Bitcoin. Up to 33 satoshis every 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

Holed Up In A Book © 2015