Thursday, December 31, 2015

Monthly Summary: December 2015

Happy Holidays!  This month was also a somewhat slow one especially with the holidays and whatnot.  I'm really hoping that January will be a little better in terms of the # of books I'll read.

Books I read:
1) Catch Me When I Fall (Dreamcatcher #1) by Vicki Leigh





Rating: 4/5

















Rating: 4/5












3) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter #3) by J.K. Rowling





Always a good book.

















Rating: 3/5












5) Wicked Path (Daath Chronicles #2) by Eliza Tilton




Rating: 4/5


















Rating: 3/5












7) Dark Mirror (Dark Mirror #1) by Mary Jo Putney




Review should be up once I get a hold of book 2 and 3.


















Rating: 3/5












9) Gates of Paradise (Blue Bloods #7) by Melissa de la Cruz





Rating: 3/5

















Great book as usual.












11) A Breath of Snow and Ashes (Outlander #6) by Diana Gabaldon





Great!












Books I received:
1) The Violinist of Venice: A Story of Vivaldi by Alyssa Palombo




Quite excited for this one especially since the cover is gorgeous!


















Excited for this since I finished the previous 8 a few months back.












3) Firstsby Laurie Elizabeth Flynn





Looks very intriguing - I have high hopes.












Books I couldn't finish:
I have to say, I'm quite proud of myself for finishing every book I picked up this month!  

Anyways, that's it! Happy New Years and hope 2016 will be better than 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holed Up In A Book © 2015