Saturday, October 3, 2015

Monthly Summary: September 2015

I thought that having a summary of the books I've read, the ones I've reviewed and the books I've received this month would be good for a post. So here it is.

This month has been a good month.  I have read a grand total of 16 books.  They are listed below in chronological order. I have reviewed all of them except for one and another one will be posted on Monday.  So look out for that one.  :)

Books I've read/reviewed:

1) Forbidden (The Demon Trappers #2) by Jana Oliver



Rating: 4/5














2) Forgiven (The Demon Trappers #3) by Jana Oliver



Rating: 4/5














3) Foretold (The Demon Trappers #4) by Jana Oliver



Rating: 4/5














4) Resist by Elana Johnson

There's no review for this book because it's the prequel for a series that I ended up giving up after reading a few chapters.  I was all excited too...oh well.















5) Between the Sea and Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore



Rating: 2/5














6) Homecoming (Witch Eyes #0.5) by Scott Tracey



Rating: 2/5














7) Witch Eyes (Witch Eyes #1) by Scott Tracey



Rating: 2/5














8) Demon Eyes (Witch Eyes #2) by Scott Tracey



Rating: 2/5














9) Phantom Eyes (Witch Eyes #3) by Scott Tracey



Rating: 2/5














10) The Liar Society (The Liar Society #1) by Lisa Roecker



Rating: 3/5














11) Sisterhood Everlasting (Sisterhood #5) by Ann Brashares



Rating: 5/5















12) Witches of East End (The Beauchamp Family #1) by Melissa de la Cruz



Rating: 3/5














13) Serpent's Kiss (The Beauchamp Family #2) by Melissa de la Cruz



Rating: 3/5















14) Winds of Salem (The Beauchamp Family #3) by Melissa de la Cruz



Rating: 3/5














15) The Mostly True Story of Jack by Kelly Barnhill



Rating: 2/5















16) Darryl's Reunion by John B. Wren



Review for this book will be out this Monday, the 5th.















I guess you can see that my favorite book this month was Sisterhood Everlasting with a whooping 5/5 rating.  I also read a number of 2/5 rating books this month.  I'm hoping that next month will be better in terms of the books I'll be reading.

Now.  I only received 3 books this month in the mail from the publishers but I also received a huge stack of books from a friend who works in a publishing company.  I won't post the ridiculous long list but I will post the 3 novels I received in the mail.  I will try to finish them sometime next month but it's slow going since I have so many other ones to read.

Books I've received in the mail:

1) Romancing the Dark in the City of Light by Ann Jacobus


















2) Being Audrey Hepburn by Mitchell Kriegman



















3) Pretending to Dance by Diane Chamberlain


















That's it!  Maybe I'll receive some more in the mail this next month but I'm excited to tackle some new books this coming month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holed Up In A Book © 2015