Challenge Updates:2015 A-Z Challenge
If you check my left sidebar, you'll see my progress for this challenge. So far, I am missing O, Q, V, X and Z. That's not too bad and I still have half a year left to go. :)
Spring Quarterly Challenge
Here the books that I had managed to read and complete.
New release (March, April or May): Don't Stay Up Late by R.L. Stine
SPRING: The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook
Historical book from female perspective: Daughter of Xanadu by Dori Jones Yang
Green cover: Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey
Public reading: Forgotten by Cat Patrick
Pregnancy: Boundless by Cynthia Hand
I'm sad to say that I missed a few BUT now that the Summer Quarterly Challenge is here, I'm going to aim to complete this one.
Summer Quarterly Challenge - more information here
- Read a book that is a new release published between June-August of 2015. If you have trouble obtaining a book, you can read a release from the same months of 2014
- Read a book whose title starts with one of the letters of the word SUMMER
- June 6 is Russian Language Day. Read a book written in or translated from another language.
- Summer Cleaning! Read a book that's been on your TBR pile the longest or a re-read is okay too
- June 8 is Ocean Day and June 18 is Fishing Day. Read a book about water or with a water cover.
- July 13 is Geek Day. Show your geek pride by reading a fantasy or science fiction book.
- July 25 is Parents Day. Read a book with an important parental figure.
- July 30 is Paperback Day. Read a physical book, bonus points if it's a paperback.
- August 8 is Happiness Happens Day. Read a book that makes you happy.
- August 19 is Photography Day. Read a book with a beautiful cover.