Friday, February 27, 2015

Hello and welcome

Hello!  Welcome to my blog, Holed Up In A Book.  For this blog, I will mainly focus on reviewing YA novels and on occasion, Adult fiction as well.  I used to have another blog a few years ago (quite successfully, if I do say so myself) but stopped due to life being so hectic.  I have decided to return to the blogosphere and will start to post up reviews once more.

Readers and viewers, feel free to email me at holedupinabook AT gmail.com or comment in any of my blog posts.

Authors and publishers, please email me at holedupinabook AT gmail.com if you feel that you have a novel that will pique my interest.  I cannot, of course, guarantee that all books I receive will be reviewed on this site if I later decide that the book is not in my interest.  However, I will try my best to review most of the books that come my way.

With that being said, I hope you take a look around and enjoy my reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holed Up In A Book © 2015